Saturday, October 20, 2007

Happy Howl O'Wiener


Boo! I'm a MONSTER !!!!

Don't be afraid, it's only me, Harley, dressed up for Howl O'Wiener.
Below is a picture of my niece, Hana the Boston Terror! My sister, Elly, dressed her up like a pig. She looks happy here, but she told me she really wanted to be a Little Princess and wear a boa with feathers. I told her she looked good, so she smiled at the camera. Don't you feel good inside when you are nice to someone? I do.
This is a picture of my cat, Lilo. My Mom tells me to stay away from her because she is really mean. I don't think she's mean, she lets me jump on her. My Mom didn't make her a costume. I guess she thinks she is scarey enough because she only has one eye.


It won't be long before I get to go Trick or Treating. My Mom said she was taking me if I wouldn't bark at all the kids. I promise I won't, so I might come to your house.
Hope you will not be too afraid to answer your doorbell.
Harley



No comments: