Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Rosie came to my house

Woof, woof to all!

Do you know who came to my house for Easter? It was Rose, but I call her Rosie. She came with Elly. My Mom put on my kissy t-shirt. Wasn't that silly! Rosie is related!!!
We all opened Easter Baskets. Mine is the little green one on the table. I was walking on the floor by the table waiting for My Mom to give it to me. (I already know the bunny left me a Funky Monkey in it 'cause I peeked.)

After Rosie and me finished opening our Easter baskets we played tag. She wore me out...so I had to catch my breathe. I shared my toys nicely, but My Mom was not too happy with me later on that day. I really think I need to explain myself, because I caused quite a stir. You see Rosie was laying on my couch, you know the one that smells like My Mom and me, so when Rosie got up I helped My Mom out by getting the smell I like back on there. When I did "it" My Mom went around real fast grabbing towels, cleanser, and spray. I don't know why she did that because I already had it smelling good for her. Oh well, Moms are funny like that.


All in all it was a great Easter. I hope Rosie comes again to my house. My Mom said she could come back, but that I would need to be watched a little closer, whatever that means.
See you later. I gotta pack for my Spring Break to Alabama.
Harley


No comments: