Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Stinkin' Halloween

Well, this is how my Halloween was stinkin'.
First of all I was just napping on the couch when My Mom decided that I needed to celebrate Halloween. She made me put on this costume. And I was not a happy little doggie, because all I wanted to do was finish my nap.
I just think the entire idea about dressing up for Halloween really STINKS!


Guess My Mom knew that when she chose my costume.
Hope you have more fun than me during Halloween.
Woof at you later,
Harley
p.s. Oh, one more thing. My Mom says that if you see someone like me running around on Halloween night you best not try to pick him up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Harley, your Aunt Roxana has always said you're a little stinker!!! I bet your sister, Emily, will take you trick or treating in her neighborhood. If you do go trick or treating, be sure to have your mom check your treats before you eat them?

Anonymous said...

Almost a month has passed and you have no new entry....How was your Thanksgiving at the beach? It was boring around here.