Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Christmas to All

It was almost Christmas...and Rosie came to my house.
She was sitting at the front door waiting on her Dad so I thought it was a good chance to give her a sniff.


Later that day I was just hanging out on my couch and My Mom let me open up one of my gifts.

It was a doggie bath towel. I really didn't want a doggie bath towel because that means that My Mom will want to give me a bath...and I don't like baths one little bit. Oh well, I was a good sport and didn't whine when she gave it to me. (I'm the black blot with the fluffy Christmas blue necklace.)


There were lots of people around at Christmas, and I got really tired. Rosie kept getting into my stuff so I had to watch her all the time. Finally, I just decided to cuddle up on My Mom's lap when everyone was opening up gifts.

I guess you could say I had a great Christmas...I got to be with My Mom a lot.
Catch you next year,
Harley

p.s. I was two years old this month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is from Tyler. Thank you for my yummy treat. My mom never buys me anything that tastes this good.

Anonymous said...

Your dog looks like an alpaca. It was good to see Harley at Christmas with red painted toenails, I hope you can somehow restore the dogs manlyhood before he goes to the dog farm. Lots of love-DTW

Anonymous said...

Harley should be a girl-DTW