Monday, December 5, 2011

Drawing Names for Christmas

It's me, Harley! 
My Mom said that this Christmas is going to be special.  She said that I get to draw a name and buy a present for a dog in our family.

Guess whose name I will draw? 


First of all, I will give you some hints.   
This is my cousin Rosie, remember she's the greatest smelling dog of all times.  I could draw her name. 



Next is my cousin, Evie.  She is beautiful!  She wants to play with me when we get together, but I can't keep up with her!   .

Sometimes I think I am seeing double when Rosie and Evie are both around.

Another possiblity is Pippi.  He is my newest cousin.  I don't know how he can draw a name... because he is too young to read.



Finally, there is Diesel.  He is my walking buddy.  We go to the Scott County Park and take walks together.  Maybe I will draw his name.

 So which dog do you think I will buy a present for?  Well, I am not tailing you now.  You'll have to check back after December 18, Sunday to find out.  I'm sure the suspense will be hard on you.  It is for me too...because I am wondering who will be drawing my name!

Bark at you Later,
Harley Dog



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is from cousin Pippi - I know all my beginning sounds, so we've go an E, R, H, and D. I can't tell you because you could probably figure it out - not that your problem solving skills are very good - you don't even know a turkey when you see one!!! Do you have any ideas about what cousin Rosie wants for Christmas?