Friday, August 24, 2007

Harley Goes to School

Guess What? I got to go to School!!! My Mom took me to Aunt Roxana's first grade class and I got to sit on her lap and look cute to keep the kids quiet while My Mom read a story. I laid on My Mom's lap so the kids would listen to the story. I was really good, and the kids liked petting me when My Mom wasn't looking....but this one kid poked me in the eye, and I didn't like that.
The kids drew me a picture.
Here are four pictures that smelled really good to me, but I liked all of my pictures!













I had fun at Aunt Roxana's first grade class, and I might go back soon. My Mom was proud of how good I was and gave me chicken jerky when I got home. Yummy!
Smell you later,
Harley, the smart school pup





1 comment:

roxana said...

Harley, Aunt Roxana was so happy to have you at school on Friday. I know the students will like viewing your site Monday. Come back anytime.