Monday, August 13, 2007

Harley in Canada

Hey everybody, it's me Harley in Canada. I'm lookin at Niagara Falls from the Sheraton. Yelp, I have my own room and a window to look at all the sights. It's my first time out of the country, and My Mom and Dad let me; get a new red hoodie at the Pet Shop in Canada,

eat and sleep in a real bed in Canada,

and go to the beach at Lake Erie!



I had a wild time on my vacation in Canada. Woof, woof. Wonder where I'll get to go on my next vacation?

See you later. Got to rest up and get my clothes unpacked.
Harley


3 comments:

roxana said...

Aunt Roxana says you are too cute and she's too old to teach first grade!!!! Tyler wants to come visit you sometime. He goes to the beauty shop next Wednesday.

roxana said...

Harley, Mommy needs to post a picture of you since you've had your haircut. Your legs have grown!

SpikeTheGSP said...

I'm SO glad you got to come to Canada Harley. It looks like you had lots of fun! I wish I could travel but Mommy says I'm too hyper...whatever that means!
Spike