Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas to Me, Harley

Happy Holidays came to my house when my best dog friend, Hana, came to stay with me. We had lots of fun smelling each other. I think she smells good, so I smelled her all the time. My Mom and Dad told me to quit, but I couldn't help myself.




I waited in this spot for a long time because I heard that Santa might come down the chimney and give me my gifts, but I never saw him.




My Mom said I had to get dressed up for Merry Christmas so she made me wear a tie and vest. Hana thought I looked good, so I didn't mind wearing it.








Finally, I got my Merry Christmas gifts. It was a couch with my name on it, and two couch pillows and a red throw. My Mom liked it a lot, but I'd just rather lay around her on the big couch. But, I did enjoy my Merry Christmas because of all the food that was dropped on the floor, and Hana gave me a raw hide shaped like a candy cane. Yummy! Yummy!




Woof to you and yours this season,
Harley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Roxana says "woof".