Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Harley's First Snow

Woof, woof, It's me Harley!
My Mom woke up today and asked me if I wanted to go outside. I never get to go outside, so I was real excited. She put on my coat and collar. Then I watched her get on her boots and coat.
Off we went outside in the cold.
But to my surprise there was this white stuff all over. I put my nose right in it to smell it. It didn't have much of a smell, but I thought with it all over everywhere it must have some kind of good smell...so I just kept sniffing it. The white stuff, My Mom called snow, got all over my feet and face. I was getting sooooo cold.
Then My Mom said that it was time to go inside. I was happy about that because that snow stuff wasn't much fun. I was too cold and I wanted to go back in my nice warm house with all my toys to smell and play with. My Mom said it was my first snow.
Big Deal!
Harley


No comments: