Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Harley in the hospital


Hey it is me Harley...and I have been in the hospital. Can you believe that My Mom left me overnight at the hospital! She sent My Dad to check on me. Wonder why she didn't stay with me? I get really scared away from home. However, she was really glad to see me the next day. I had been tossing my "cookies" a lot so she had to get a mean person to help me get better. I think that Dental-Bone My Mom bought me as a treat didn't set to well on my little stomach. Boy, do I feel better now since I am home. My Mom told me no more treats because I have a sensitive stomach, but can a dog live on dog food alone? What about POPCORN? I'm thinking she is just going overboard on the entire situation. Well, gotta go look pitiful...I get more lovin' that way. Poor Pitiful Me...Harley!

No comments: