Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break was a blast.


My Mom and her college friends Brenda and Juett went to Gulf Shores with me. I got to guard the condo every day and play Wii every night. They never let me have a turn at that Wii game, so I just found a safe place to wait until My Mom says it's time to go to bed.


Oh, check out my new shirt that Brenda lady gave me.












My Mom thought I would look cute posed upon her bed...but I was afraid up there. I don't understand why she puts me places like that?




Next she moved me over to her little couch and stool.
She likes taking pictures of me. The stool is cool.
I can look out the window and see stuff.





How did my Pinkie get up on my fence?
I got to get him down right now, he is afraid of being so far away from me.








That Juett lady tried to catch me. I would hide from her.
I just wanted to be with My Mom, but I was nice to her and let her hold me.

Spring Break with My Mom's friends was good. Maybe next Spring Break I will bring my friends...that would even be better.

Catch up with you later,
Harley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky little squirt! Will you show your Aunt Roxana how your space is fixed with the fence around it. Cousin Tyler would like to get rid of his kennel and have an open space like you do.