Sunday, November 20, 2011

What a Day!

This day started out being...A Horrible no good very Bad Day...for a little dog like me Harley!


Before I could get my eyes open this morning My Mom announced that I "get to see Jenna" today.

Now you are probably thinking that this is a good thing, but for a little dog like me it is just the opposite. Jenna is the Jenna
@ Jenna's Pretty Paws....A GROOMER!



Below are pictures of the torture I had to endure:


                                                       Hanging Noose?


                                             

                                             

                                               
                              Noisy Clippers?



                                                                                





          Razors Sharp Scissors?









Jenna seemed to enjoy it all!


However, I just know that in her heart she felt really bad for all those things she had to do to me to make me a pretty boy...


so to make her feel better, I let her take a picture with me next to her Christmas Tree.





You know, come to think of it, if you have to go to 
A GROOMER to get pretty, Jenna is the best! 



She made me smell much better, she got rid of my nasty tangles, she trimmed my toenails all while saying nice things to me to make me feel good about myself.



 When My Mom finally showed up she even told her,  
"Harley was a Good Boy!"





Now I get to go home and get some treats because I am a Good Boy!  Guess my day isn't so horrible and very bad after all!

See you later,

Good Boy Harley
























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mommy did me at home. Not too professional, but the price was right! I got a new Christmas outfit today. Love, Pippi