Friday, November 25, 2011

Where's the Turkey?

Where's the Turkey? 

That's a mystery for me, Harley, the Schnoodle Doodle.

However, all I know about a turkey is that butterball is the best kind because it is white, plump, fluffy and irresistible. 

Lookin' for Turkey took me a long way from home.

My Mom said it was Turkey Day and we were heading for Nashville to My Sister's House.

I had to ride in the car for days, or a few hours...it was a really long time.



This is me riding in the car floorboard.



My Sister's house is in the East Side of Nashville.  So I guess I need to start here to look for that turkey...since it is Turkey Day.

Guess I'll look around the house for that turkey, however I have never seen a turkey before.

Nope, that's not a turkey...that's Rosie, my sweet smelling cousin.



This could be the turkey,
but My Mom said they were owls not turkeys.


Hey, you all in the living room...Have you seen the turkey?


Guess Not!

Wait just a minute!


There is one thing that is new around here ... and it is a butterball that is white, plump, fluffy and irresistible. 

 For sure, I found it! I found the turkey.



Yelp, that's the turkey all right. 

Everybody kept saying look at that little Thanksgiving Butterball!

Wow, that was a long way to travel...just for a turkey!

Oh, well. 
Harley




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sure fooled you....keep looking!!!