Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Harley in Virginia


Hey everybody, it's me, Harley!

My parents took me to Virginia to see Emily. It was so much fun. I got to look for apartments for Emily in Charlottesville, Virginia. I was such a big help. My job was to make sure that Emily's new place was pet friendly. I was checking out this place in the picture, but decided it wasn't right. We went to lots of places and I like the place that gave me cold water from a cup to drink. The place was real fancy and it smelled really good. The new apartment has lots of room for my yard when I come to visit Emily. Emily said I could come any time I want. She loves me...but I love my Mom, sorry Emily. (but your fingernails are yummy to chew)







This is a picture of Emily holding
me at the outdoor cafe.
Charlottesville is dog friendly.
I saw lots of other dogs, and
they let me eat with my Mom, Dad, and Emily...right under the table. However, there was this really big dog that was right next to us. I woofed at him and told him that he better leave us alone...and he did. My Mom brought my food, but my Dad kept giving me potato chips from his plate. My Dad is pretty nice, huh? My Mom yelled at him and told him not to give me any more chips. Mom thinks that chips might make me sick...I guess Mom knows best, but they sure were yummy.


Isn't this a great picture? I wish you could see Emily's nails.

What a great vacation spot for me!
Harley

No comments: