Saturday, April 28, 2007

Harley's Stuff


Did you know I have lots of "stuff"?




This is my pouch. My Mom carries me around in this all the time. I like it because I can look up at her and she pets me all the time. I can feel her heart beating and sometimes it makes me sleepy.





This is my Mom's purse for me. She puts me inside and zips me up. It is my favorite "stuff" thing.
She lined it with fake fur and I love to nap it it. Today she took me to McDonald's and I sat in the floor next to her feet. My Mom takes me everywhere!

But, sometimes she can't...so my Mom puts me in this and I have to wait in the car.
I hate this thing!!




I yell really loud so she will come and take me out of this scary box. I get really mad at my Mom when she makes me stay in here.
But when she comes and gets me I still give her kisses.

No comments: