Saturday, April 14, 2007

My red sweater, and fire hydrant

You won't believe what my Mom did today...she crocheted me a new red sweater. At first I didn't want her taking time from playing with me, so I grabbed her directions, then I grabbed her yarn. She just laughed, because she knew that I was jealous of the time she was crocheting. Finally, I got tired of grabbing stuff...and took a nap. She woke me up to try my new sweater on for size...and quess what? If fit perfectly! And to her surprise, I really liked it. It isn't itchy at all...if fact I don't even want to take it off. She is real proud of herself for making it for me, so the least I can do is wear it a while.

Remember, I said my Mom buys me everything. Well, she also got me a fire hydrant treat jar to put the treats she made me. Then she set it next to the "pad"she wants me to do my business on. Everytime I'm a good boy on the "pad" she lifts it open and I get a treat. She doesn't know it but I do my business more than I really have to so I can get more treast. Don't tell Mom that though. Well, I gotta go now, didn't get to finish my nap because of trying on my new sweater.
Harley

p.s. If you want to find me, I'll be at the fire hydrant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill! Wow... this is one of the cutest things I have ever seen! I knew that he was going a happy boy, but it is so wonderful to see just how much love he is getting there with you and your family. He is truly a spectacular puppy and went to an amazing home. That means the world to me. Thank you so much for sending me this link, I almost cried because it is so cute!

-Miki-